用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】冰岛艺术家:我想用用你的尸体

字体:    回复
【中英文】冰岛艺术家:我想用用你的尸体
86scot(2021/5/31 15:58:15)  点击:139608  回复:0  IP:111.* * *
Icelandic artist Snorri Asmundsson recently made news headlines for a very bizarre request – he’s asking dying people to donate their corpses for his latest art project. He apparently plans to use corpses in a dance video, promising to return them to their families once he’s done.
冰岛艺术家Snorri Asmundsson最近因其奇怪的请求而上了头条,他希望濒死之人能将他们的尸体捐赠给他最近的艺术项目。他打算在一个舞蹈视频中使用尸体,并保证一旦他使用完毕,就会立刻将尸体归还给他们的家人。

Snorri first came up with the idea in 2008 – he received media attention back then for putting up a Facebook ad asking for people on their deathbeds to get in touch with him. “Looking for dead bodies in the name of art,” his ad read. “I need a few corpses for a video installation. If you are dying I would like to borrow your remains after you die. The bodies will be returned to the undertaker in the same condition.”
Snorri最开始在2008年有了这一想法,那时他在脸书上请求濒死之人与他联系,这一举动引起了人们的注意。他的广告语上写着:“以艺术之名寻求死尸,我需要尸体来拍摄一段视频。如果你要死了,我希望能在你死后将你的尸体借走。我保证这些尸体会完好如初地被归还回去。”

Understandably, the ad caused quite the controversy in the Nordic island. “It was in all the media in Iceland and I had strange articles written about me,” Snorri said. “Some people contacted vicars asking their opinion. People had decided that I was going to do something really unethical with those corpses. It’s nothing like that.”
可以理解的是,这一广告在这个北欧小岛上引起了争议。Snorri说:“当时这一广告出现在了冰岛各大媒体上,一些人也对我有了奇怪的看法。有些人联络了教堂牧师并询问他们的看法。人们觉得我会用这些死尸做一些不道德的事情。但情况并非如此。”

He had received about 20 responses back then, but unfortunately the economy collapsed around that time. So his funding got cut and he wasn’t able to work on the video. Funnily enough, he also lost his ‘lead corpse’ – the dying person wrote to Snorri that the idea of starring in a video had given him a new lease of life, and he had made a full recovery!
那时他收到了20个回复,但不幸的是那时出现了经融危机。他的赞助金被削减,他也没办法制作视频。好笑的是,那时他还弄丢了他的“领头尸体”——一位将死之人给Snorri写信说他的想法让他得到了新生,他已经完全康复了!

But now, Snorri’s finally got the money to get the project going again. Some people did point out that he could have done it sooner by purchasing a few corpses from Mexico or China, but he said that he wanted to be ethical and responsible by using bodies from his home country. “I’m not a sociopath, I want to do this art project in collaboration with the deceased person with respect to them and their family,” he insisted.
现在,Snorri终于拿到能让这一项目继续进行的资金了。有些人指出他可以在墨西哥或中国买几具尸体回来,但他说他希望通过使用他祖国的尸体,他能保持道德高尚。他坚称:“我没有反社会人格。我希望能带着对死者本人及其家人的尊重,来与他们合作。”

In case you’re wondering, Snorri’s unusual project is perfectly legal in Iceland. He’s even hired a lawyer to draw up a contract between himself and the dying person. “Legally, I have every right to do this. I’ve never heard that it’s illegal and I’ve never heard of anyone doing this before.”
Snorri的项目在冰岛完全合法。他甚至还雇佣了一名律师来为他和将死之人撰写合同。他说:“从法律上来说,我这样做完全合法。我从未听闻此事非法,以前也从未有人做过这种事。”

He chooses to remain tight-lipped about the exact project though. “I’m going to dance with the dead,” is all he’s willing to reveal.
他现在对他的项目守口如瓶,唯一透露的只有他将”与死尸共舞”。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】冰岛艺术家:我想用用你的尸体
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找