用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】用英语求婚的n种浪漫表达

字体:    回复
【中英文】用英语求婚的n种浪漫表达
86scot(2020/7/17 13:56:49)  点击:144887  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
1. We've been going out for quite some time now.

This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them.

“precursor”是“前兆”的意思。这可是一个很好的热身句子哦。你可以它用来告诉你的同伴你正发狂地爱着他/她。

2. I think we have something really special.

"Something special" refers to a special relationship or feelings.You would only say this to a girlfriend/boyfriend, not to a platonic friend.

“something special”指的是特殊的关系或感觉。你只能说给女朋友或男朋友听,而不是一个一般的朋友。

3. I want to settle down.

"To settle down" in this context means to settle down with your lover.This is used to give a sense of stability in the relationship.

“to settle down”在上下文中意思是和你所爱的人一起安定下来,让你们的关系增添稳定的因素。

4. You are my soul-mate.

Your "soul-mate' is someone that you have a deep and intimate friendship with.a soul-mate is also a lover, someone that you have a strong emotional or spiritual bond with.

你的“soul-mate”是指某个与你关系很深、很紧密的人。他可以是情人,那个你有强烈感情或在精神上结合在一起的人。如果你还没有“soul-mate”,就可以对自己说:“OK, where is my soul-mate?”

5. I'm ready for a life-long commitment.

"A life-long commitment" means that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.pretty serious, huh?

“a life-long commitment”,说出这句话,可就意味着你打算与某人相伴共度余生。

6. Let's tie the knot!

Alternative sentence: "let's get hitch!" Both of these sentences are light hearted and humorous ways to suggest marriage.Of course, the traditional way to "pop the question" is to ask "will you marry me?"

这句话可以换一种表达方法:“Let's get hitch!”这两句话都是用一种轻松幽默的方式去建议结婚。当然啦,用传统的方式去pop the question你可以说“Will you marry me?”(你愿意和我结婚吗?)
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】用英语求婚的n种浪漫表达
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找